-->
Here ~ I share the sense of my minds ...

| Home | Tell You! | Cintaku | Info | It's Life | It's Trivia | Said It | About LLZ |

Tuesday, 27 December 2011

I hate facebook .. ~ Part III

Luahan penuh kasih sayang Cik Lin Lina Zainal di saat 15:23

I hate facebook .. ~ Part I

I hate facebook .. ~ Part II



-A new face of our profile in FB-


What the hell of timeline you are ! This new Facebook gotten me confused! I just followed the steps but it doesn't work. The steps :-

1st~ Search in box : Developer app.

2nd ~ Click 'Edit App'

3rd ~ Then, click 'Delete App'

4th ~ DONE!

But, I'm not found 'Edit App' in this Developer App page. So sad... We cannot disable our Facebook timeline because FB has made this default to all profiles. Which means, whether you like it or not, you have to accept your new face of FB.

Hey Mark! Please, listen to your users. Please remove this application. It looks like Myspace interface. We're not the kids anymore. The old profile is much better and better!
Categories Said it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih di atas luahan anda (^^,)

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Dia mampu membuat muka aku yang berkerut seribu jernih dengan tetiba. Dia mampu mencairkan kekerasan kepala aku. Walaupun kami sering bertelagah, sering berselisih pendapat namun, itu adalah cara kami mengecapi bahagia !

My Stocks

  • ►  2013 (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2012 (61)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (20)
  • ▼  2011 (128)
    • ▼  December (28)
      • Kingkong dan Kingking
      • .Sunday last week.
      • Jimba-jimba di Damansara.
      • I hate facebook .. ~ Part III
      • D U N I A
      • Info : Tiga jenis Tauhid
      • Apa ada pada umur?
      • Mr.Goku and His Graduation's Day
      • Piramid Mesir - salah satu keajaiban dunia?
      • Aku seru, aku puja!
      • Kau pegang tangan aku??
      • My Kesayangan # 1
      • Berjimba di hari Ahad
      • Oh, Arif Alfian !
      • Ombak Rindu
      • Sunday status
      • Status Kemaman tak sudah
      • MyBoy a.k.a Mr Goku
      • Cinta Elysa story end
      • Tak ada mood because of Kemaman
      • Kisah pertemuan kita
      • Skim SBPA
      • Staff Sang K**ajaan
      • Counting the days
      • Semalam di pasar
      • Good News vs Bad News
      • Aku belajar ...
      • Kalendar 2012
    • ►  November (25)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (34)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (9)

My Sharing

  • Let to sew
  • Movie dan Drama
  • Blog Tuto

Blogger Also

Previous is Past

Phewitt!

Saidina Ali pernah ditanya oleh seseorang. “Wahai Khalifah, bagaimana ingin aku bezakan ujian dan hukuman dalam kehidupan. Jawab Saidina Ali :-“Hukuman adalah bilamana kamu diuji Allah, kamu makin jauh dari Allah, manakala ujian Allah pula apabila kamu diuji kamu makin hampir dan rapat dengan Allah.
Tarikh hari ini dalam Hijrah? :)

My Life

My Life

Gelagat Kekasih

Gelagat Kekasih

This is Happiness

This is Happiness

Happy Together

Happy Together
 
 

Here ~ I share the sense of my minds ... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates

-Lin.Love.Afat-