.Please scroll down till ends.
Taraaaa! tetiba Dunkin Donut disini!
Nyummmy! :D
He also nyummy!
Sweet is me!
[tongsampahkan kata-kata ini]
Dato' dan Datin :]
[Sila muntah]
Actually, my close friend got married last Sunday! Congratulations, dear! You look so gorgeous on that day.
Very in the sadness mood. Completely my closed friends got married. Farahliza. and now turn, she's Azizah. I only have them as my closed friends in my hometown.
Friend, we are separated because of distance and time. Since I moved to a new school were in form 4, we were no longer closed like before. But I would like you know that, I love you. I love all memories we had together. Now, you are in a new phase of your life. Like Farah, you have your own family. I'm happy for you. Also, I'm praying for you marriage for happily ever. My turn?? Just wait ok! :)Azizah & Me
Her husband, Shah. Also MyBoy was there. :)
Makan time!
Please ignore me!
My camarewoman! She's my dearest sis. With her bf.
Cheese~
.Story ends.







0 comments:
Post a Comment
Terima kasih di atas luahan anda (^^,)